Custom Search

Friday, May 29, 2009

forget sms

I can 4 get a face, I can 4 get a home, I can 4 get a place, I can 4 get a name, I can 4 get a game, I can 4 get even myself, But 4getting u ? 4 get it.

Submitted By: Moderator

Life has its ups & downs. Sometimes SUN shines, sometimes RAIN pours. But dont forget, it takes both SUN & RAIN to make a RAINBOW!! Enjoy life.

Submitted By: Moderator

I was on a ship thinking of you.wen i looked down i droped a tear in da ocean.then i promised myself that until sumone finds it.i wont forget you.

Submitted By: Moderator

A quote on a girl's t-shirt ....

'there's a face above this...Dn't forget

Submitted By: Moderator

To
love
without
condition,
to
talk
without
intention,
to
give
without
reason &
to
care
without
expectation
is d
heart
of true
friend!

Submitted By: Moderator

No smile is as beautiful as the one that struggles through tears.And no relief is as sweet as the one that gets to see this smile. Keep smiling...

Submitted By: Moderator

The greatest gift u can give to sumone is ur TIME,bcoz wen u giv sum1 ur time,u r givin him a portion of ur life dat u'll never get back.

Submitted By: Moderator

Care is 1 main ingredient tht keeps closeness alive despite distance & schedule. Since I can't always c u, let my care b with u 4ever & ever...

Submitted By: Moderator

Beautiful Friend &Beautiful thoughts r rare to find But i'm lucky to find such a beautiful Frnd whose beautiful thoughts alway fills My mind..

Submitted By: Moderator

forgettin you is hard to do
forgettin me is up to you
forget me not
forget me never
forget this message
but not the sender

Submitted By: Moderator

4getn u is hard 2 do, 4gtn me is up2 u, 4gt me not, 4gt me neva, but don’t 4get, we’re gr8 2gether

Submitted By: Moderator

The man who says his wife can't take a joke, forgets that she took him - Oscar Wilde

Submitted By: Moderator

Of all the friends I've ever met. Your the one I won't forget.And if I die before you do I'll go to heaven and wait for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment