Custom Search

Friday, May 29, 2009

INSULT sms

Sometimes, my mind asks. Why I miss you? Why I care for you? Why I remember you? Why I text you? Then my heart answered, Mongoloids need more care! Hehehe. Now, you're smiling! =)



Who Wants 2 B A
£MILLIONAIRE£
Let's play?
Q.Nobody likes you because you are a:
A.Cunt
B.Wanker
C.Rsole
D.Twat

50/50

Phone a friend?
Ring me! I will tell you!



Press Down if u think u r MAD.
I can't Believe u Did That!
Again?
For God Sake! LORD!!
Why u Still Doing it?
Truth is out now!
MENTAL CASE!!


Your network tariff has changed! Call charges are now calculated according to brain size. The smaller the cheaper! Congrats You can make free calls!


I saw U on ROAD today. U were lukin SO fine, Ur face SO divine, Ur walk SO perfect. My HEART started singing a Sweet Song: WHO LET THE DOGS OUT!


Have u seen a monkey wrapped in plastic?
No???
Quickly see your driving license.


Two devils came in 2 my dreams. They said-We want 2 disturb some good person. I suggest them ur name. They said -We cannot disturb our boss.


You=lovely
You=perfect
You=beautiful
You=amazing
You=sweet
You=cute
You=genius
You=fantastic
You=fabulous
Me=liar


Forest king Virappan died last week. In his memory let us all switch off our mobiles for 2 mins. Plz forward this to all local criminals, as I did.


Lost in a zoo I saw many animals..
Mouse
BIRD
Monkey
haila...! U 2


Where r u? U r u not replying? I m worried coz todays paper I read that due 2 thunder a monkey has been severely injured. So if u r safe, SMS me immediately.


One day a monkey looked into mirror & said, "Oh my ugly face, fat nose" and killed himself. Promise me u will not look into mirror, coz I dont wanna loose you!


U r Ultimate
U r Lovely
U r Likable
U r Unique
In short ......
U r ULLU !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment